Support Team Dixon! and Canine Companions for Independence
If you know me AT ALL, you know that I am super passionate about service dogs! Therefore, I am participating in DogFest because I believe in Canine Companions for Independence and their mission to provide expertly trained assistance dogs to adults, children and veterans with disabilities FREE of charge.
Dixon and I will join other dogs and their owners for a day of fun and festivities for dogs and humans. Plus, we'll hear from Caine Companions graduates and how their dogs have changed their lives.
Leading up to the event, I am raising money to support Canine Companions. The impact these dogs make on the lives of people with disabilities is incredible. Help me get to my fundraising goal by donating online so we can get more of these amazing Canine Companions assistance dogs into the lives of these who need them.
Here are the Top 10 reasons that you should donate to Team Dixon:
- He's probably made you smile or laugh at least once.
- He would totally donate to Team You.
- He will always bring you a toy when you come over to visit.
- He is the only dog we know of who has managed to pursue two master's degrees simultaneously while still having time for naps.
- If you don't, he will look at you with those really sad eyes until you change your mind.
- He has a top-notch Instagram page (@dixon_pix, check it out!)
- If we raise $1000, he has promised to finally learn how to play fetch.
- He will never steal your food (because he's been trained not to).
- We've made him suffer through 18 hour car rides and full days of hiking, so he deserves a little love.
- When he graduates, he'll go on to do some pretty awesome work helping someone who needs him.
Thanks for your support of Team Dixon! and Canine Companions for Independence!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.